1. Start with breakfast - if your usual breakfast includes food like butter and toast, sandwiches, and full cream milk you better change your diet plan. Starting your calorie burning during breakfast and do it for the rest of your daily meals. If you can control your calorie intake during breakfast then you can most probably do it for lunch and dinner.
3. Eat chicken without the skin - many people simply can't resist chicken but little do they know that its scrumptious skin possess lots of calories. Majority of calories found in whole chicken comes from its skin with at least two hundred calories.
4. Low fat milk on coffee - If you are an avid coffee drinker think about the creamer or milk that you mix with every cup. Whole milk has one hundred fifty calories per one hundred ml. Skimmed milk has the least amount of calories. So a healthy cup of coffee can be achieved with low fat milk.
5. Limit alcohol intake - Alcohol is good for circulation but taking too much of it is bad for the health. Women are allowed to drink one glass of red wine per day while men two drinks. A 140 ml extra glass of red wine means adding one hundred calories to your body.
6. Skipping rope - This is a cheap way to lose those extra 100 calories you have. Fifteen minutes of this exercise is enough to help you reach your calorie count goal.
7. Biking - If you own a bicycle, at least ten minute of cycling can burn of 100 calories and it can also help tone down your legs and keeps your heart stronger.
8. Walking - walking is a simple way to shed off those extra fats. You can do it anytime of the day anywhere. Fifteen minutes of brisk walking can burn at least 100 calories.
9. Dancing - Dancing is a fun way to get rid of some extra calories you have stored. You can simply play your favorite music at home and move your body around.