2. Overeating - It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power
3. Smoking - It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease
5. Air Pollution - The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency
6. Sleep Deprivation - Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells
7. Head covered while sleeping - Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects
8. Working your brain during illness - Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain
10. Talking Rarely - Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.